Board of Directors
The Wisconsin REALTORS® Association board of directors is comprised of the three largest statewide companies, seven largest regional companies, the WRA executive committee, WRA past presidents, regional representatives from real estate companies and three outside company directors. The board determines the direction of the organization and provides input for long-range planning. The board meets three times a year at various locations around the state.
WRA board of directors contact information: click here.
WRA board of directors regional map: click here.
WRA Board of Directors Responsibilities
- Approve association expenditures.
- Set dues.
- Set public policy positions as they pertain to the real estate industry.
- Establish governing policies of the association.
- Approve amendments to bylaws.
- Know the issues of importance to members' constituencies and bring matters of concern to the attention of the association.
- Know the issues of importance to the association and report matters of concern or actions taken by the association back to members' constituencies.
- Understand how the association works by reading the constitution and bylaws, strategic plan and more.
- Participate in the meetings. The association depends on the experience, knowledge, judgment and spirit of the individuals serving on the board of directors.
WRA Board of Director Regional Representative Nominees
The WRA nominating committee meets each spring to select nominees to fill open regional representative positions. The two-year terms start in October.
Click here for the current regional representative nominees.
The three largest member firms in Wisconsin automatically become company directors, and the largest member firms within each of the WRA's seven regions also earn one WRA directorship.
Click here for the company directors.