REALTOR® Children Scholarship
A membership benefit of the Wisconsin REALTORS® Association is the REALTOR® children’s college scholarship. In 2017, the Wisconsin REALTORS® Foundation board of directors of the association will award ten (10) $750 scholarships to sons or daughters of Association members. Please read and complete the information below, and return the application by March 10, 2017, to the Wisconsin REALTORS® Foundation Inc., 4801 Forest Run Road, Suite 201, Madison, WI 53704.
If you experience difficulty with the PDF, use the Word version of the application.
- Applicants must be sons or daughters of members of the Wisconsin REALTORS® Association to be considered for a scholarship award. Members must have maintained their relationship with the WRA continuously for at least three (3) years. Members must be current with respect to dues.
- Applicants must have applied to at least one accredited two- or four-year college to be considered. Evidence of application is required.
- Applicants must submit all materials to the Wisconsin REALTORS® Association by the deadline date of March 10, 2017.
- All scholarship awards will be paid directly to applicant.
- Applicants must submit a high school/college transcript.
- Applicants must submit a photocopy of their ACT or SAT scores. Applicants with scores in the 80th percentile or above will receive preference.
- Applicant must submit three (3) letters of recommendations. Sources for the recommendation letters are: 1) high school/college school teacher, 2) member of applicant’s general community, 3) source of applicant’s choice.
- Applicants must submit a 250-300 word essay describing achievement goals they have for their college experience. Essay should also briefly describe career goals. Subject of essay is non-specific, so as to give applicant the opportunity to express his/her creativity.
- Applicants are encouraged to include any community involvement and extra-curricular activity.
Applicant must submit all application materials no later than March 10, 2017, for the fall semester 2017. The Wisconsin REALTORS® Foundation board of directors will select scholarship winners. Winning applicants will be decided by May 4, 2017, and will be notified by mail.
The College Scholarship awards are exclusively limited to children of any current member of the Wisconsin REALTORS® Association. No applicant shall receive more than one REALTOR® Children's Scholarship.