Errors and Omissions Insurance
Pearl Insurance is the WRA-endorsed carrier for Errors and Omissions (E&O) Insurance. Underwritten by XL Group, rated "A" by A.M. Best, the Pearl Insurance E&O program has earned sponsorships from over 30 national, state, and local real estate associations — including the WRA since 1994.
The program is designed for the real estate industry and the risks REALTORS® face. Pearl Insurance's policy includes valuable protection for real estate professionals, such as coverage for network and privacy claims, not-for-profit directors and officers coverage, open house property damage coverage to full policy limits, and agent-owned property transaction coverage with no waiting period. Pearl also offers coverage for personal injury, lockbox liability to full policy limits, environmental failure to advise to full policy limits, and automatic fair housing discrimination coverage.
Not ready for a quote? Take a few minutes to complete the premium estimate. A Pearl representative will contact you within 24 hours and will use this information to provide you with a quote.
E&O Insurance Estimate >>
WRA members receive special access to Pearl's instant quote. Simply register and complete a short questionnaire to see if you are eligible for the instant quote policy.
E&O Insurance Instant Quote >>
As a Pearl policyholder, you'll gain access to quality real estate E&O insurance as well as:
- Extensive risk management tools and services.
- Quality customer service.
- Proactive claims handling and assistance by the experienced XL claims staff.
- Expert defense against a claim from Wisconsin's dedicated panel counsel.
Additional features of Pearl Insurance's E&O coverage include:
- Mold coverage.
- Your right to consent before settlement.
- 50 percent deductible reduction for claims resolved within 12 months.
- Prior acts coverage to qualified applicants.
- $250,000 Fair Housing discrimination coverage includes defense and damages (up to $1,000,000 available).
- Claims rising out of regulatory complaints (increased limits of $15,000, with a $30,000 aggregate).
- Subpoena assistance (to $30,000 per policy period).
Save money and fulfill your liability needs for less!
Pearl's E&O insurance rating structure allows substantial discounts based on a number of sales associates holding professional real estate designations, including GRI, CRS, CRB, broker or associate broker, participation in a home warranty plan, and more!
Learn more about all of the benefits of Pearl's E&O coverage by calling 800-289-8170 or visit www.pearlinsurance.com/wra!
Underwritten by: Greenwich Insurance Company
Indian Harbor Insurance Company. (Coverage not available in all jurisdictions.)