BY ACCESSING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SITE USE AGREEMENT (AGREEMENT).
The following terms and conditions govern use of this Site:
1. Definitions. "WRA" shall mean the Wisconsin REALTORS® Association, Inc., its employees, officers, directors, and all other persons or entities affiliated with WRA responsible for creating, maintaining, and publishing this Site. "Content" shall mean all information or images contained on the Site, including but not limited to, trademarks, copyrights, advertisements, data, text, graphics, photos, software and video. "Site" shall mean the Internet site located at the URL address www.wra.org. "User" shall mean any person or entity that accesses or uses the Site in any manner.
2. Limited License for Personal and Non-Commercial Use Only; Printing of Site Content. The Content of this Site is copyrighted by the WRA or other persons and entities that provide information to the Site. Users of this Site are granted a limited nonexclusive license to use the Site and its Content for personal use but not for any other use including political or commercial use. User's may not use any Content which identifies REALTORS® or other persons, their mailing addresses, telephone numbers or e-mail addresses except for the sole purpose of seeking or generating referrals or initiating relationships for the purpose of obtaining brokerage or related services from the REALTOR® without advance written approval of the WRA. Subject to the restrictions above, Users may print or copy Content from this Site that is copyrighted or owned by WRA provided that such copies are not modified or revised in any manner and include proper notices indicating that the Content is copyrighted or owned by the WRA. (such as "Copyright© [Insert Year] Wisconsin REALTORS® Association"). In addition, any Content which comes from pages of this Site that contain disclaimers must be printed or copied with the disclaimer included in its entirety. In the event a User wishes to print Content from this Site, or other sites linked to from this Site, that is copyrighted or owned by a person or entity other than the WRA, the User must obtain permission from the appropriate owner to do so. Except as permitted in this Agreement, Content may not be reproduced, sold, transferred, modified, redistributed, retransmitted, published, or exploited for any purpose without the express written permission of the WRA or appropriate owner of the information.
If you would like to use or reprint Content from this Site for purposes other than those permitted in the Agreement, please send a request to the WRA. Please include in your request as much information as possible including your intended use of the Content. If you would like to republish the content in an article or publication, please indicate the title and byline of the article and the publication it will appear in. In order for requests to be considered, all requests must include your name, address, phone number and email
3. Linking to and Framing this Site. Users who create links to any page of the Site may not “frame” any page of the Site for any purpose without the express written consent of the WRA.
5. Additional Terms and Conditions Regarding Legal Information and Advice. Users of this Site acknowledge that while the Content in the “Legal” area and other areas of this site may be about legal issues, it is not legal advice. WRA members and other Users should contact private counsel if legal advice is needed. WRA members may contact the WRA Legal Hotline if additional information about legal issues relating to real estate brokerage is needed. Moreover, due to the rapidly changing nature of the real estate marketplace and the law, and our reliance on information provided by outside sources, we make no representation, warranty or guarantee that the accuracy of the Content has been verified by the WRA or that the Content at this Site, or at other sites to which we link, is accurate or reliable. Any legal or other information found at this Site, or at other sites to which we link, should be verified before it is relied upon.
6. Modification of Terms And Conditions Of Site Use Agreement. The WRA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify or revise this Agreement at any time without giving notice. The modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Agreement. Accordingly, User agrees to review the Agreement periodically, and User’s continued access or use of Site shall be deemed User’s acceptance of the modified Agreement.
7. Disclaimer Regarding Warranties. This site and the information, software and other material available on or accessible from this site is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis and, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, without warranties of any kind, either express or implies, including but not limited to warranties of title, noninfringement or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The WRA does not warrant that the site service will be uninterrupted or error free, that any information, software or other material available on or accessible through the site is free of viruses or other harmful components, or that any defects will be corrected.
Under no circumstances shall the WRA be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages that result in any way from your use of or inability to use the Web site or your reliance on or use of information, services or merchandise provided.
EXCEPTION: If for any reason the law does not allow the WRA to limit or exclude liability for these incidental or consequential damages, it is agreed by the user and the WRA that the WRA's liability to the user for all losses, damages, injuries, and claims of every kind (whether the damages are claimed under the terms of a contract, or they're claimed to be caused by negligence or other wrongful conduct, or they're claimed under any legal theory) will not be greater than the amount the user paid to access the site. Either express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, title, noninfringement of intellectual property, security and fitness for a particular purpose. WRA does not guarantee access to or uninterrupted and error free operation of the site.
8. Suspension or Termination of Access. WRA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate a User's access to the Site for any reason, including but not limited to, a User's breach of this Agreement.
9. Indemnification. User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless WRA from any and all liabilities, losses, claims, costs, and expenses including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney's fees, related to the User's violation of any term of this Agreement or alleged illegal use of this Site.
10. Reservation of Rights. All rights not expressly granted or addressed herein are reserved by the WRA.
11. Choice of Law; Jurisdiction and Venue. This Agreement and the resolution of any dispute related to this Agreement or the Site shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of the State of Wisconsin (without applying any applicable conflict- of-law principles). The WRA’s failure to insist upon strict enforcement of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. In the event a dispute arises between User and WRA from this Agreement or use of the Site, such dispute shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in the Western District of Wisconsin (federal court) or Dane County, Wisconsin (state court).
12. User's Consent To Be Legally Bound To Agreement. In consideration of being allowed to use the Site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Use of the Site in any manner shall constitute your acceptance of this Agreement and your assent to be legally bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are strictly prohibited from accessing and/or using this Site in any manner.
13. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, it will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.