Does direct mail "farming" still have a place in today's increasingly digitized world of real estate? Most experts would argue that farming specific neighborhoods with direct mail can still be an extremely effective way to generate business, but it must be done correctly. The most common mistake made by agents who are unsuccessful at farming is inconsistency. Direct mail campaigns need to be thought of as a marathon — not a sprint. Consistently place your branded message and call to action in the mailboxes of your targeted neighborhoods again and again ... and over time, you should see the results you're looking for.
Homes2Value is a direct mail and consulting company that offers full services for what the company calls "results-driven campaigns" and "market share domination" for real estate professionals. Homes2Value helps REALTORS® select an appropriate and exclusive farm area and customize a campaign strategy. Its designers are experts in branding messages that work — to produce the results you want. The Homes2Value package even includes a lead-generating landing page, included on your mailers, to collect contact information from respondents.
All Homes2Value direct mail campaigns run for a minimum of six months, and include the following:
- Double sided glossy cardstock.
- Postage and bundling using Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM).
- Call to action with personal domain.
- Guaranteed exclusivity agreement.
- Lead-generation landing page with hosting.
- Custom high-end branding and designed mailers.
- Production schedule with dates and designs for drops.
- Quarterly updates.
- Shipping and delivery.
- Affordable payment plans.
- Quality printing and postage.
- Third-party advertising support.
- Online follow-up reminders.
- Mail tracking with ParusTrax.
For more information and pricing, visit homes2value.com.