All REALTORS® know that one of the most important features of any property is its location and a prospective buyer's perception of that location. Whether in a rural or urban neighborhood, most buyers can agree that they are looking for a safe place to live with, if applicable, a good school system. Once a buyer expresses interest in a property, you can certainly explain these details, but Location Certified takes it one step further and gives you the upper hand on promoting a property's prime location.
Location Certified is an online tool that uses an automated analysis system to determine whether or not a home's location meets or exceeds standards for traffic, school performance and crime rates. Since the results are calculated strictly on the home's location and independent of a home's value, a Location Certified™ designation can be used without any fear of violating the Fair Housing Act.
Finding out whether a particular property qualifies as Location Certified is free and easy. Simply enter the address into the form and within 30 seconds, you will have your answer. If the property passes, you will have the option to "reserve" that address, meaning you are the only REALTOR® who will be able to promote it as "Location Certified," for a one-time fee of $15. This feature can be used as part of a listing presentation — helping to convince the sellers that you have the key to making their prime location stand out to buyers.
If you already have the listing, then you can purchase a package ($30) with the following:
- A branded certificate to distribute with information about the property as well as details about the desirable location.
- A customized webpage of the certificate with links to your website and email to help with SEO; all leads go directly to you.
- A Location Certified-branded image of the property to use on the MLS uploads and other online sites.
- Posting to Location Certified social media channels.
- Unlimited use of the Location Certified logo and branding.
- Access to a reusable Location Certified rider sign, which is available for $12.49.
Visit www.locationcertified.com to learn more or to create your free account today.