As much as we try to be wireless, mobile and paperless, occasionally there is a need to print on — gasp! — actual paper. But busy REALTORS® are not always within "pop-in" distance of their office. So what is the best way to make sure you are never left without a way to print? You may want to consider purchasing a portable printer. Recent models are mobile-friendly, wireless and lightweight, so they are easy to use on the go, wherever you are doing business.
Check out these three highly rated and reasonably priced portable printers:
Canon PIXMA iP110 Wireless Mobile Printer: $152
- Wireless printing with AirPrin directly (no driver needed) from one of the following iOS devices:
- iPad (all models)
- iPhone (3GS or later)
- iPod touch (3rd generation or later)
- Wireless printing from select online cloud services with the Canon PRINT app.
- Optional battery.
- High-quality detailed printing of both documents and photos.
- A working network with wireless 802.11b/g or n capability is required for wireless printing.
Canon MG7720 Wireless All-in-One Printer with Scanner and Copier: $156
- Wireless set-up is fast and easy.
- Wireless printing from your iPhone, iPad, Android or tablet.
- Printing options include: Air print, Google Cloud Print, NFC, Mopria, Canon PRINT app and more.
- Ability to print on CD or DVD labels.
- NFC-enabled mobile devices offer print-with-a single-touch feature.
Epson WorkForce WF-100 Wireless Mobile Printer: $195
- Wireless printing from iPad, iPhone, tablets and smartphones.
- Easily charge battery with USB or AC adapter.
- Rechargeable built-in, lithium-ion battery.
- Professional quality printing of documents and photos.