Mastering iPad Basics For Agents
Learn step-by-step iPad basics to gain confidence and find success!
Are you just starting out with the iPad and want to gain knowledge and comfort as well as maximize your basic skill set? Learning the basics and building a strong foundation are essential in order to eliminate frustration, build confidence, and find success when using the iPad in your business! This video features the new iOS 10. Length: 3.5 hours.
In this web video, you'll learn how to:
- The iOS, which version of iOS you are running, and how to safely update your iOS.
- Identify and understand how to use all physical buttons and ports on your iPad.
- Identify and understand how to use the helpful on-screen features of your home screen.
- How to organize your home screen icons to best support the way you work.
- Understand the purpose of your Apple ID and why it is your personal ID to all Apple services.
- Use the Apple App Store to download, update and manage your apps.
- Work more efficiently by multitasking between apps with hidden gestures.
- Master text editing on your iPad or iPhone to work more efficiently. These tips include cutting, copying and pasting as well as text selection methods, spell check and voice dictation.
- Share files with clients, between apps, and to online cloud-based services like iCloud, Dropbox, One Drive and Google Drive.
- Identify Apple pre-Installed apps and how you can leverage them.
- Become proficient with summoning Siri and how to use it as your personal assistant.
- Identify key settings to customize your iPad for the best personal use.
- Back up your iPad and sync data between your other mobile and computer devices.
- Use Apple iCloud including how to setup it up and best uses.
- Properly care for and maintain your iPad for optimal performance.
Presented by: Dave Rebro
“Technology Therapist” Dave Rebro is a leading technology authority in Southeastern Wisconsin and across the web. With 25 years of experience in technology and business workflow, Dave works with clients to transform their technological anxieties and frustrations into organization and efficient workflow management. Dave is an Apple-certified support professional and certified Evernote consultant, and he stays active online with his biweekly iPad tricks and tips newsletter, iOS learning club, YouTube channel, blog, online informational products and social media presence.
Member fee: $49.95
Nonmember fee: $59.95
Special introductory pricing through the end of March! Member fee: $39.95, Nonmember fee: $49.95.