CRS 204: Buying and Selling Income Properties
November 2-3, 2016 I 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
More people have become wealthy investing in real estate than many other investments. In this course, students will discover the specific secrets to smart real estate investment. Students also will learn how to identify the right opportunities in both downmarkets and upmarkets, compare real estate investment with other types of investment, and create additional wealth — for themselves and their clients. This high-energy course explores a commonly overlooked method of generating sales, and the results can be life-changing! This class is a must for any real estate professional looking to create wealth through residential real estate investment.
You'll learn about the following:
- Identifying money-making opportunities.
- Comparing potential investment opportunities.
- Retirement planning and investing.
- Calculating initial investment to rate of return.
- Location: WRA headquarters live / classroom webcasts to Milwaukee, Mosinee, Sheboygan and Woodruff.
- Instructor: Douglas Richards.
- Credits: This course qualifies for 16 CRS education credits and ABR elective course credit. Submitted for six hours of 2015-16 CE elective course credit.
- Sponsor: This course is co-sponsored with the Wisconsin CRS chapter.
New CRS online testing format: The CRS council now requires you to take the final exam online. Bring your mobile device or laptop to take the test and receive your results immediately. Sorry, no hard-copy exams will be available. A CRS online account is not necessary.