Certified Residential Specialist
The Certified Residential Specialist® (CRS) is the professional designation offered by the Council of Residential Specialists. The highest designation awarded to sales associates in the residential sales field, the CRS designation recognizes professional accomplishments in both experience and education.
With the CRS designation, you will be able to:
- Differentiate yourself as part of an elite group (3 percent of all REALTORS® hold the CRS designation).
- Increase your earning potential.
- Take advantage of a strong referral network.
- Attend specialized conferences and meetings.
- Have access to current industry news and information.
Since 1977, the Council of Residential Specialists has been conferring the CRS designation on agents who meet its stringent requirements. In 2010, CRS Designees earned nearly three times more than those REALTORS® who serve as sales agents.
More CRS Information