Certified Residential Specialist
The Certified Residential Specialist® (CRS) is the professional designation offered by the Council of Residential Specialists. The highest designation awarded to sales associates in the residential sales field, the CRS designation recognizes professional accomplishments in both experience and education.
Working in the Cloud: June 15, 2015: 8:30 a.m. - Noon
Are your documents and files in sync and accessible while you’re on the go? The ability to be efficient and productive at all times is a key element to success in today’s challenging market! And with working in the cloud, you’ll never again be caught without the information you need.
These topics and many more will be discussed in this course:
- Efficiencies of storing data and email in the sky as well as working with Dropbox.
- Sharing large documents and files with customers, clients and vendors.
- Free PDF creation, paperless file systems and electronic signatures.
- iCloud configuration.
- The best and most convenient scanner for going paperless in a small office.
Get Back to Work or Get Out!: June 15, 2015: 1 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Better systems mean more listings, happy clients and bigger profits! Whether you’re flying by the seat of your pants or feel like you’re pretty well organized, everyone can benefit from a proactive review of systems. You’ll leave this course motivated with a firm plan of action!
This interactive discussion will review the following:
- Building systems that bring happy consumers to closings.
- Calculating how many prospects it takes to reach your goal.
- Developing action plans in your contact manager.
- The system review process and strategies for fixing existing systems.
- Models: the new marketing model and the financial model of real estate sales.
- Both courses sponsored by the Wisconsin CRS chapter.
- Location: Landmark Resort, 4929 Landmark Drive, Egg Harbor, WI 54209
- Course credit: Each course submitted for 3 hours 2015-2016 elective CE credit. Also qualifies for 3 CRS elective credits per course.
|| Before May 31
|| Before June 12
|| At the door
|Cost per course:
|Full day (both courses):
Lunch is included in full-day registration. Half-day registration lunch fee: $20
Converting Leads into Closings
8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. — Monday, September 14, 2015
Whether you’re new to the industry or an established professional, keeping your database fresh and maintaining a flow of potential customers is crucial to your success. Attracting leads is vital, but if you don’t have effective systems for convert leads into closings, you’re leaving money on the table. This course highlights both traditional and digital approaches to identifying and closing more customers. This course will cover all aspects of a successful customer interaction experience — including attraction, first contact, needs analysis, incubation, conversion, closing and beyond.
This course will help you to:
- Develop systems for capturing, converting and tracking leads.
- Implement customer-focused campaigns that highlight consistent touches via various channels.
- Integrate technical tools to enhance the efficiency and responsiveness of your lead management.
- Set priorities for lead conversion and create an action plan for achieving them.
Instructor: Chandra Hall
Course counts as 8 CRS credits and submitted for 2015-2016 CE elective credit.
Register online: Click here.
More CRS information: