Certified Residential Specialist
The Certified Residential Specialist® (CRS) is the professional designation offered by the Council of Residential Specialists. The highest designation awarded to sales associates in the residential sales field, the CRS designation recognizes professional accomplishments in both experience and education.
With the CRS designation, you will be able to:
- Differentiate yourself as part of an elite group (3 percent of all REALTORS® hold the CRS designation).
- Increase your earning potential.
- Take advantage of a strong referral network.
- Attend specialized conferences and meetings.
- Have access to current industry news and information.
Since 1977, the Council of Residential Specialists has been conferring the CRS designation on agents who meet its stringent requirements. In 2010, CRS designees earned nearly three times more than those REALTORS® who serve as sales agents.
Working in the Cloud: June 15, 2015: 8:30 a.m. - Noon
Are your documents and files in sync and accessible while you’re on the go? The ability to be efficient and productive at all times is a key element to success in today’s challenging market! And with working in the cloud, you’ll never again be caught without the information you need.
These topics and many more will be discussed in this course:
- Efficiencies of storing data and email in the sky as well as working with Dropbox.
- Sharing large documents and files with customers, clients and vendors.
- Free PDF creation, paperless file systems and electronic signatures.
- iCloud configuration.
- The best and most convenient scanner for going paperless in a small office.
Get Back to Work or Get Out!: June 15, 2015: 1 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Better systems mean more listings, happy clients and bigger profits! Whether you’re flying by the seat of your pants or feel like you’re pretty well organized, everyone can benefit from a proactive review of systems. You’ll leave this course motivated with a firm plan of action!
This interactive discussion will review the following:
- Building systems that bring happy consumers to closings.
- Calculating how many prospects it takes to reach your goal.
- Developing action plans in your contact manager.
- The system review process and strategies for fixing existing systems.
- Models: the new marketing model and the financial model of real estate sales.
Courses sponsored by the Wisconsin CRS Chapter.
Location: Landmark Resort, 4929 Landmark Drive, Egg Harbor, WI 54209
Cost per class: $85 thru 4/30/2015 | $95 thru 5/31/2015 | $110 thru 6/12/2015 | $115 at the door
Full day (both class): $150 thru 4/30/2015 | $175 thru 5/31/2015 | $210 thru 6/12/2015 | $230 at the door
Lunch: Included in full-day registration. Half-day registration lunch fee: $20.
Course credit: Each course submitted for 3 hours 2015-2016 elective CE credit. Also qualifies for 3 CRS elective credits per course.
Register online: click here.
More CRS Information