Real Estate Forms
The WRA is one of the largest providers of real estate forms in the state. When you order forms from us, you'll receive the most up-to-date version of the forms you need to do business. Order online or print an order form and send it to the WRA.
Form orders over $400 receive free shipping. Forms will be shipped via UPS the same day you order, provided your order is received by 1:00 p.m. Orders received after 1:00 p.m. are processed the following day. For emergency shipments, contact the WRA at 800-279-1972 to discuss overnight delivery and shipping rates.
July 1 Notice
The Disclosure to Clients and Disclosure to Customers forms have been updated effective July 1, 2016. The Disclosure to Clients form will be used to update listings and other agency agreements that will have incorrect disclosure language starting July 1.
The outdated agency disclosure provisions that may be lined out and/or deleted by reference to the line numbers are as follows:
- WB-2 Farm Listing Contract: Lines 103-179
- WB-3 Vacant Land Listing Contract: Lines 96-173
- WB-4 Residential Condominium Listing Contract: Lines 142-221
- WB-5 Commercial Listing Contract: Lines 99-177
- WB-6 Business Listing Contract: Lines 120-187
- WB-8 Time Share Listing Contract: Lines 141-201
- WB-36 Buyer Agency/Tenant Representation Agreement: Lines 52-122
- WB-37 Residential Listing Contract - Exclusive Right to Rent: Lines 53-123
- WRA Property Management Agreement: Lines 100-149
Some of these line references include information regarding confidentiality. To simplify the process, all of these sections may be lined out because of confidentiality provisions are also included in the Disclosure to Clients.
For the instructions for making the modification when using paper forms go to www.wra.org/formsupdate
NOTICE: THE FORMS MUST PROVIDE PROPER AGENCY DISCLOSURE BY PROVIDING THE REVISED DISCLOSURE TO CLIENT FORM AFTER JULY 1, 2016.